CNB offer I.T maintenance to business users for Microsoft Server and workstation solutions to networking from a Cisco CCNA certified network engineer and Mac OS X systems, all designed to minimize downtime. Each Service is tailored to the client’s unique requirements and budget.
● Free initial on site visit. During our initial visit we will audit your I.T and network equipment.
● Telephone support direct to our technicians during working hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
● Free e-mail support to your questions and problems.
● Remote desktop support – where possible we will use Remote Desktop Connection software to connect straight into the user’s desktop to fix problems. This provides a quick and easy way to solve user’s problems without the need for an on-site call.
● Remote Server Monitoring – we will monitor your servers remotely and receive e-mailed reports from the server of possible problems before they cause downtime.
● Application software support – CNB support Microsoft based products as well as most other leading software applications.
● Guaranteed response times – with our guaranteed response times you needn’t worry about downtime, meaning you can be back up and running within a workable time frame.
● Prioritized on-site calls – should we not be able to resolve the problem remotely we will send out an engineer within an agreed time frame, for a fixed hourly fee.
● On-site Consultation – a technician from CNB will visit your site every six months to discuss how your I.T system is performing. We will also examine how you are using the I.T system, and make recommendations for improving your company’s use of I.T.